"The hunting lodge is beautifully situated, alone beside a lake in the untouched mountain areas close to Åkrafjorden in the western part of Norway. It is accessible only by foot or horseback. The integration of the hut into the landscape has been an important part of the concept. The terrain is characteristic with grass, heather and rocks, and the hut’s shape, orientation, and materials are dictated by this. “
Its like a giant rumpus room. I want it.
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on
New Post has been published on http://www.tinyhouseliving.com/20-foot-shipping-container-floor-plan-brainstorm/
20-Foot Shipping Container Floor Plan Brainstorm
This is just a little design exploration for how one might finish out a shipping container as a home. Some of the issues I’m noodling-through are:
- Should a side door be cut into the container and how does that make the floor plan more flexible?
- Should the bathroom be placed at one end or in the middle?
- Should custom built-in beds be fabricated or can standard beds and bunk beds be used just as efficiently?
- How many beds can be placed inside a 20-foot shipping container and still have space for a micro kitchen and bathroom?
Not sure where this design exploration is going yet, but I’m having fun thinking about what can fit inside the box.